- You possibly can simply edit or delete an Amazon evaluate you have written should you change your thoughts a few product.
- If you are signed into your Amazon account, it is possible for you to to delete your personal critiques out of your profile web page or on the product web page itself.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
In order that air fryer you got off Amazon and completely liked for the primary few weeks simply melted its personal deal with?
Or maybe that constructing toy you got your child for Christmas seems to have been constructed utilizing cut-rate supplies that wore down shortly?
Or possibly that bread maker you thought was a mistake of an impulse purchase is not so onerous to make use of in any case and, actually, you are now making a number of recent loaves each week.
By some means, you most likely need to both edit or delete that Amazon evaluate you might have written.
It is simple to edit or delete an Amazon evaluate, and that is true even going again a decade or extra, should you’re on a pc. This is how.
Try the merchandise talked about on this article:
Methods to delete an Amazon evaluate on a pc
2. Click on “Accounts & Lists” on the high of the display.
three. On the subsequent web page, click on “Your Amazon profile” underneath the “Ordering and buying preferences” part.
four. Scroll down and you will note your critiques; to edit or delete one, click on the three dots on the high proper nook of the evaluate in query.
5. Click on “Delete evaluate.”
Methods to delete an Amazon evaluate on a cell system
1. Open the Amazon app in your cell system.
2. Faucet the three stacked strains on the high left of the Amazon web page, then choose “Your Account” from the menu that opens.
three. Scroll down and underneath the “Customized content material” part, faucet “Profile.”
four. Scroll towards the underside of the display and you will note your critiques; faucet the three dots beside a evaluate for the choice to edit, delete, or cover it out of your profile.
5. Faucet “Delete evaluate.”